Friday, April 07, 2006

good ol' print

One of my favorite things to do it sit down at Starbucks with a coffee and a newspaper. I think newspapers are great. My family has always recieved a newspaper. When I was a child, I preferred the sports section and the comics, I'm sure like all kids do. These days I'd rather have the Front page of the Wall Street Journal, and the first thing I read are the politics and editorial sections. Peggy Noonan is a excellent writer. I particularly enjoyed her thoughts on Hollywood and the current hot topic, immigration law.

Don't get me wrong, I couldn't live without internet and all of the news outlets, political commentary and unlimited flow of information that it provides. There is just something refreshing about relaxing with a newspaper. I'm sad that I live in a small town without a good newspaper. I did actually make it though. I would link to the story, but they are lame and only archive 2 weeks back. I don't really trust media these days, but that just isn't acceptable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home