Wednesday, April 05, 2006

some music

Ok, so I haven't been posting a lot on music like I have been intending to, so here goes some. Connected with my aforementioned addiction to podcasts, I've been listening to two really good ones that both play good tunes. Relevant Magazine's podcast is available on iTunes, each episode is about an hour long, plays music but not the whole song for copyright reasons. They have some entertainment news also, along with interviews with musicians, authors and the like. Donald Miller got a two-part interview, which I thought was quite interesting. The other podcast I've been 'loading is one from Just Pete at the Bored-Again Christian. Just Pete plays full length tunes, mostly from unknown artists, but not your run-of-the-mill sappy Christian songs, not that those are bad, just not my style. I need some driving rythems and guitar riffs or good 'ol post-modern, post-contemporary, emo-like, crazy music. It keeps things interesting. Through him I discovered Jason Harwell. Just downloaded him from the iTunes. He is also on MySpace. Good stuff, but making me sleepy, since it is after midnight, I bid you farewell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home