Tuesday, April 04, 2006

totally addicted...

So, yeah... I'm totally addicted to blogs, and podcasts now too. I guess there are worse things to be addicted to. My friend Lisa is addicted to books. That might be better, but I am learning from this endevor, to say the least. I'm reading like 20 different blogs daily, and I'm up to like 5 podcasts too. Atleast I'm not in school anymore that I have to study all the time. And I'm not up to the capacity of Michelle Malkin. I don't know how she does it. She's even been criticized for it. Let's critcize someone for being prolific and a hard worker instead of doing so ourselves. Some people do not use their time very wisely....

I started going to Max Lucado's church here in San Antonio. Its really awesome. It has a big singles group that is very active and I'm totally in line with their whole theology. It's been a blessing. I totally recommend it!

Interesting fact I got in an email from my pastor back in C-Town:
According to Barna Research, the percent of people in the United States who meet the organization's criteria for born-again Christians has jumped from 31 percent to 45 percent since 1983. From Barna.Org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home