Friday, May 12, 2006

friday confession

So I have a confession to make. I am a car-dancer. I totally jam out in my car. Today I was driving home and a sweeeet David Crowder Band song came on, “I Don’t Wanna Move,” and I couldn’t help myself. First my fingers started tapping on the steering wheel, and then the drumming begins. Before I know it, I’m barely staying in the seat. Good thing I can multi-task! You know its bad when you have been caught dancing while cruising down the freeway by other motorists and they point and laugh or dance along with you…. Yes, both have happened to me. It was part embarrassing, part funny. When XM ended my favorite station, one that played Christian alternative, it put a bit of a dent in my style. But thankfully, its back. So be on the lookout when you’re driving on the highway. Even if its not me, there are others out there that enjoy the same amusement…

1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Lisa Stucky said...

People like you make me smile! You dance girl - for the world to see!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home