Wednesday, May 10, 2006

thoughts on Greys Anatomy

You know how there is always that guy that only hangs out with girls. I was watching Greys Anatomy yesterday, one of the early episodes where Izzie walks around in her undies, walks in on George while he's taking a shower, and then she gives George a hard time when he complains about the breach of privacy. George doesn’t hang out with the other male interns. He’s not gay, he just has all girl friends. These types of guys tend not to be manly men, for the most part. Then I started thinking about myself in that context. I only work with guys. Most of my friends are guys. I’m not particularly girlie. I am the female version of George. Pondering it further, I see also that neither he, nor I, has very much luck with the opposite sex. And I’m wondering why that is, if our very nature causes that, or is this strictly coincidence. I’m thinking about this purely for its intellectual value (yeah, right, you say). But no, seriously, is there some correlation between the fact that I’m just one of the guys and that being something guys are not looking for? Granted, I think Greys Anatomy was not meant for such deep thoughts as these, but what can I say, I like to go off on tangents….

1 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Lisa Stucky said...

Girl, you may be on to something. You are a beautiful girl, although not "girlie" - of which there is nothing wrong with being such. Not all guys (or girls) want a girl who is "just one of the guys". Be a girl - from head to toe. Afterall, that's how God created you to be ... 100% female.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home