Friday, June 02, 2006

who's got two thumbs.....

.... and was promoted today?? This girl! No longer a sad little butterbar. Atleast I will outrank most of my students when I get back to C-town. One a bad note I had the fuge, the dreaded centrifuge, so that wasn't fun. (If you dont' know what a centrifuge is, rent Speis Like Us) Pulling Gs simply for the sake of pulling Gs isn't the greatest. You have to atleast get some good aerobatics or formation out of it.... Plus moving in cirles very quickly without being about to see outside the little bubble you're in isn't too great on the ol' vestibular system.

Today is the old man's birthday. He's the big 5-1. No idea what to get him other than a nice bottle'o'wine. He's hard to buy for.

AND, (Sammy, you will be jealous again!) drum roll please.....

Tomorrow, I will be heading up to Austin for another great concert. This time Lifehouse, James Blunt, and The Fray (pictured right) will play for our listening pleasure. I have to say I'm totally stoked once again. I'm very glad I have taken full advantage of being near a great music town. Even better, one of the guys in my class went to high school with one of the guys in The Fray, so I might get to meet them!!! Double stoke! I should have been born a surfer, haha....

2 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger Lisa Stucky said...

Congrats on the promotion! That's awesome! You go, girl! How much longer until you are forced to go back to the 'ole Miss?

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger chic[k]pilot said...

Going back now in about a week and a half.... sniff...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home