Friday, August 11, 2006

rocky mountain high




Last weekend I took my first vacation since I started pilot training (except Christmas) to attend a wedding in Colorado. It was beautiful, and it allowed me to see friends I have not seen since I left Colorado a year and a half ago. I even enjoyed some Starbucks, hiked the Front Range, and just enjoyed the mountains. I did not realize how much I missed it all until I was there once again. Refreshing to say the least. I really have to travel more. You would think a pilot could pull that off! More photos here. I am already planning a winter getaway to snowboard. The only thing better than the Rockies is the Rockies covered in snow, and me boarding down them. Almost as good as flying.

1 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Lisa Stucky said...

It was awesome seeing you! Glad you saved some time for us! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home