Thursday, September 07, 2006

i remember

I am a few days early on this, but I have to put it up since I will be gone.

He was 25. I am 24. Makes you think....

We will never forget.


At 4:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello chicpilot ...
I am trying to share this info with as many people as possible. And I figured you might be willing to help for a good cause.

(my email)

Sorry to all of my friends that I haven't said hello for a while. I've been pretty busy. But I just had to take the time to share this.

My law professor gave us a viewing assignment that really helped shed the light on just exactly what police officers could and could not do to we normal citizens during traffic stops and a few other common situations. It's a 45 minute video on the venue. It's presented in realistic skits. The presentation is authored by the ACLU, and while I believe the organization sometimes inflates its' boundaries, I was highly impressed with this production.

If you have the chance view it. It's well worth anyone's time.

This link should get you there but if it doesn't then just go to and search on "busted citizen".


At 9:03 PM, Blogger RWA said...


You took the time to recognize someone and pay tribute to a life that was tragicly lost on that horrible day.

Well done.


Post a Comment

<< Home