Friday, September 29, 2006

too little

I go through phases when I will write many posts on here, and then weeks without any. I guess I just get into writing ruts. I feel partially bad about it, but what can you do when you barely spend enough hours at home to eat a meal, sleep a few hours, and spend some time with the canine. The little guy gets entirely too little attention.

My mother is blogging. She is an avid quilter, and has the perspective of a daughter, wife, and mother of an Air Force pilot, so you might point your family members her way. She is just learning the ropes, so be patient. Good luck Mom!

3 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger Lisa Stucky said...

I always love checking your blog... new post or not. Bummer things have been so busy for you. Hope it slows down some???

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Dr. Gregory Roberts said...

Need something to write about? Writers block? No problem. Get a liter of gin, a funnel, and a tube of quick drying adhesive and all of your problems will be solved.

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, there! Found you blog via Grey who is right above this post.

I have the same problem. Some weeks there's just not enough to write about.

Stop by and say hello sometime :)

Lt E.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home