Thursday, September 21, 2006

workin hard or hardly workin?

This weekend will be my first one off this month. Our squadron tracks the hours we have flown in the last 30, 60, and 90 days. I have flown over 60 hours in the last 30 days and almost 110 in the last 60. That in and of itself is amazing to me, especially when they are 1.3 at a time, at best a 1.5. Anyone know the max for airline pilots? Just curious....

On another note, I bought a big screen tv and a dart board this week, so our bachellorette pad is almost complete. Just a foosball table down and we will be the hottest destination in Northern Mississippi. Except for the pink couches.

1 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Beth said...

if you want to know a pilot statistic, you might ask your father..:big grin:...and PLEASE don't tell me you had the 'heirloom' recovered pink!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home