gifts for pilots
Less than 30 shopping days until Christmas, so what to get for that pilot in your life? Here are some ideas for those of you in need:
- Anyone just learning to fly could always just use the cash. Flying is an expensive proposition.
- The professional pilot is always in need of some nice threads to help him look good in that corporate or airline world.
- A good pilot always has to have an accurate time hack.
- Not the biggest Tom Cruise fan, but a pilot's got to look good.
- I'm no bomber pilot, but I like their way to stay warm.
- Make sure everyone knows you are a pilot.
- Something for the future pilot.
- For future pilots who like pink.
- My favorite t-shirt. This one is pretty good too.
- For the pilot who likes to play games. For the AF pilot who likes to play games.
- Chuckle with your cup of joe in the morning.
- Christmas cards for your pilot.
- The Few by Alex Kershaw (my own review coming soon!)
- Jimmy Stewart: Bomber Pilot by Starr Smith
- Boyd: The Fighter Pilot Who Changed the Art of War by Robert Coram
- Flyboys by James Bradley
- The Wild Blue by Stephen Ambrose
- Fighter Combat by Robert Shaw (More technical)