Sunday, November 26, 2006

gifts for pilots


Less than 30 shopping days until Christmas, so what to get for that pilot in your life? Here are some ideas for those of you in need:

Practical:
  • Anyone just learning to fly could always just use the cash. Flying is an expensive proposition.
  • The professional pilot is always in need of some nice threads to help him look good in that corporate or airline world.
  • A good pilot always has to have an accurate time hack.
  • Not the biggest Tom Cruise fan, but a pilot's got to look good.
  • I'm no bomber pilot, but I like their way to stay warm.

Fun
Reading material, my favorites

Anyone else have any good ideas?

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger Ron said...

Other ideas of gifts for the mil pilots.

Iron Eagle - The Directors Cut special edition. Especially for F-16 pilots

Full length mirror - to admire oneself in a flight suit each morning.

Custom made sign for the "I love me room"

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger chic[k]pilot said...

Ha Ha... Cute.

 
At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was pleasantly surprised to see the Robert Coram book on John Boyd on your list. I have that book on my coffee table. I knew and worked with Boyd when he was at Eglin AFB (a long time ago). Actually I worked for Tom Christie who is mentioned in the book. Boyd was a remarkable man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home