Sunday, December 24, 2006

[merry] christmas round up


I'm sitting at home while the rest of the fam goes to Christmas Eve service (I'm going later, I promise!). To pass the time I thought I would search for fun Christmas stuff... Here's what I found:

La Shawn Barber has it right. I always think of Linus in "A Charlie Brown Christmas" when I hear these verses...
"But the angel said to them ‘Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord.’”


For the bicycler in your life, via LGF.

Who knew Michelle Malkin could play the piano?


Is it wrong that I find children crying when confronted with Santa kind of funny? Via Wizbang!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Madelene Häggström said...

Great blog you have hhere

 

Post a Comment

<< Home