Tuesday, January 02, 2007

stuck again! travel woes....

My plane to Dallas was delayed four hours for a hydraulic leak. Now if I was flying myself, this wouldn't happen. I guess that means more time to blog and a few less hours at work tomorrow. Oh well! One thing that really bothers me is how much people blame travel delays on those who have no say or control of aircraft and where they go. I hear comments like, "I'm never flying American again, I always fly Southwest anyway. This never happens with Southwest." Are you kidding me? I guarentee Southwest has mechanical problems also. Would you rather they fly malfunctioning aircraft? You would not drive a car that was leaking break fluid now would you? Those of you who are not pilots, just remember the reason you are delayed is probably not the fault of the pilot, the stewards/esses, and mostly not the airlines either. Weather happens, malfunctions happen. Your good attitude will probably translate into nice attitudes from everyone serving you and help your delay to be less painful. Alright, off the soap box...

A shoutout to the bros: Michelle Malkin highlights Milbloggers at work

Movies I'm going to rent: Bloggers share the best of the year, via Instapundit

I watched the last quarter of last night's amazing Fiesta Bowl from a sports bar about half a mile away (they have my favorite beer, among about 100 others). It was glorious, well played boys, well played.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home