Monday, March 19, 2007

"testosterone-unfriendly climate"

From Pajamas Media via Instapundit:
Declaring steaks, large vehicles, lawn mowers, and charcoal grills bad for the environment sounds like a blatant assault on guyhood. Could this be a metrosexual plot? Wouldn’t it be more plausible if a few items like styling gel, latte makers and tofu were said to destroy the planet as well? (National Ledger)


This got a "HEH" from Glenn, but I'd give it an "Ewww..." I presonally live in a pro-testosterone environment and would not have it any other way. But they you would expect no less from the military. Then again, I'm protesting Women's History Month until there's a Men's History Month. Just think, it would be full of great guy movie marathons. Who wouldn't like that? And I'm not alone.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger Ron said...

Just dont ask me if your butt looks big in a flight suit (grin)

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger chic[k]pilot said...

I promise!

 
At 4:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this blog post. It was practical.

Keep on posting!

Feel free to visit my weblog; http://beautemds.com (c-model.biz)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home