Thursday, July 05, 2007

must see

Yeah, I was a big Transformers fan when I was little. I saw it last night, and I can honestly say I was not disappointed. Good action, some comic relief, and freakin awesome effects when it comes to the Transformers themselves. Plus, lots of Air Force involvement. Its about darned time we got in a good movie! John over at OPFOR has a good assessment, and he even has the Air Force coverage on shooting last year at Holloman AFB:


And my current favorite band made the new theme song! Have a listen to Mute Math's version on their MySpace. They did a great job, and their style goes so well with the movie.

One thing that never does add up in movies though...One of my buddies made the observation that whenever there is some top secret agency that no one knows about, they are always portrayed as idiots or on some big power trip. If they are so power hungry and a few cards short of a deck, how in the world do they remain so top secret?

Anyway, see it... its worth the $8 or whatever you have to fork out for a movie these days.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My complaint with top secret agencies in movies is that half the time, they use NSA. Now, I don't know exactly what the NSA does, other than spy on people, but I don't think they're the bad ass nasty guys they always get portrayed as. Especially since my father-in-law worked there for 35 years and so did an ex-boyfriend's father! Hubby and son are going to see Transformers. Me? I'm waiting for Hairspray!

Felicia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home