Sunday, January 13, 2008

i'm back

Sorry if anyone assumed the worst. Just got into a new job, slightly bored with surfing for stories, and grad school has been kicking my butt. I apologize. I hope everyone didn't leave me permanently. My mother complained also. I think she missed having some connection to me when I fail to call frequently (*zing*).

Here's what's been happening in my world recently:
Now I give student check rides, no longer just your run-of-the-mill instructor.
Had to deal with a tornado not too far away.
Yes, that's a school bus on the roof, and that was not the hardest hit area.

I guess that's it for now. Stay tuned for more.

7 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger FbL said...

Glad to see you back! :)

 
At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very glad to see you back!

And just how exactly DID you get that school bus onto the roof?

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Haha, my dad was complaining about the same thing now that I'm back at school and Blogger took away my keys so I can't blog. He's certain that he won't have more than one or two communications with me all semester.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Lex said...

Welcome back!

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suprise, suprise, I check the bird video every week, good to see you back. So did you read 'Vulcan 607?'

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Desiree said...

hey chick pilot great blog! i found you through another blog and another person, etc.! i'm chopper chick! take care! :)

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger chic[k]pilot said...

Thanks for all the well-wishes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home