Thursday, June 05, 2008

it's a girl one!


I know my posts have been few and far between the last... year, and I have no good excuses. I'm blond and distracted by shiny things. Anyway, if you live in North Carolina, this weekend is the Cherry Point Air Show. I'll be there with my trusty Texan, along with more interesting acts like the Blue Angels (that I'm pretty stoked to see), the Harrier demo team, and lots of cool static displays. So if you live not-too-far-away from Cherry Point MCAS, take the family on a great opportunity to see the aircraft and people that your tax dollars help support. And please try to hold back your laughter if you witness questions like, "So, are you the flight attendant?"

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I just got promoted to E-6, I started my Master's degree, and my kids keep growing up; I also haven't had a lot of time to blog.

But I think it's good that we keep pressing on and doing what we do.

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chic[k]pilot,

Come over to http://www.howitflies.com and tell us about your Texan. We're getting a good start on Navy planes (I went through Meridian) but need help with the AF.

The site is a kind of Wikipedia for aircraft- articles that anyone can
edit or comment on featuring facts, opinions, photos and videos of
airplanes. Whether someone is gathering information on a plane they would like to fly or buy, or just wants to think about flying on a rainy day, it will be a fun resource.

It hasn't really launched yet, but I'm asking some web savvy pilots such as yourself to come by and give it a try. I would appreciate any comments you might have.

Thanks,
KW
How It Flies

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger soldier fun said...

Hi chic[k]pilot
You have a good blog.
Please visit my fun blog on:
http://www.soldierfun.blogspot.com
Be happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home