Sunday, January 25, 2009

looking to save some money?

Then don't waste your food. Whether its that banana with the brown spots or the last bit of cereal in the bottom of the box, Americans throw away an average of a pound of edible food a day. I would be interesting to see what the study considered edible, but I believe that number. I'm defiantly guilty of letting food go to waste.



Linked from Mark's Daily Apple.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 4:40 AM, Blogger wanda1234 said...

thanks for sharing...

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger eda said...

按摩棒的電動按摩棒的飛機杯的自慰套的自慰套的情趣內衣的
角色扮演的情趣,情趣用品的跳蛋的情趣跳蛋的

G點的性感丁字褲的吊帶襪的丁字褲的無線跳蛋的

情趣用品的情趣的煙火的
衣蝶的情趣按摩棒的
潤滑液的SM的內衣的性感內衣的自慰器的充氣娃娃的AV的情趣的情趣用品的

 
At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Bball Joe said...

I read in the Economist that something like 50% of food in the US is actually thrown away...if we could figure out even half of that, it would go a long way.

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous blog for men said...

I read that cruise ships were among the worst offenders of throwing away food. Not surprised.

 
At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Kettlebell Workouts said...

You need to eat right to get in shape, but you certainly shouldn't be wasting food.

 
At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Olympic Lifting said...

This is really depressing news

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous cincinnati consulting said...

very sad that we waste like this

 

Post a Comment

<< Home