Monday, January 19, 2009

Ok... here we go again...

So I'm starting this over again! There have been a lot of changes in my life since July, and I'm still extremely busy, but I constantly read things I want to post. The itch is getting to me, so back to it I am. I'm going to be taking a month or two off from my Master's degree boondoggle (I'm half way done, YAY!) travel some to bonny ol' England and have my own personal pub crawl in Dublin in the near future. I should have some fun stories to share along with the occasional news/commentary/punditry. Hope I didn't lose all of you. Pass it along if you know someone who used to read this quaint little blog. I'll be happy to have you all back.

Cheers,
cp

6 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to have you back!!! I'll be sure to have a post up tonight to let everyone know, at least everyone who reads my blog :)

Have fun with the pub crawl!

Jeff

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger David M said...

Are you accepting applications for pub crawl participatns and travelers? hint hint....

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger chic[k]pilot said...

Of course! Pub crawls always require a crowd... the more the merrier

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Back!

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger wanda1234 said...

thanks for sharing...

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop

 
At 6:48 PM, Anonymous JJ said...

I just came across this post, it looks like you have stopped posting. I am enjoying your content, hope you make your way back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home